fmXRaySpecs is a tool for FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced that provides fast access to the properties of all the objects on a layout quickly and cleanly. fmXRaySpecs is now completely free.
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- FileMaker Pro 11 or FileMaker Pro Advanced 11
- FileMaker Pro 12 or FileMaker Pro Advanced 12
- FileMaker Pro 13 or FileMaker Pro Advanced 13
- FileMaker Pro 14 or FileMaker Pro Advanced 14
Frequently Asked Questions
Screenshots - Get a quick look.
2.1.4 - Sparkle auto-update fix
- New features in OS X 10.11 may have broken sparkle update for some users.
- 2.1.4 should fix that issue
2.1.3 - Massive Speed Increase!
- Due to the gracious feedback and testing assistance of Radu-Dan Sabau, fmXRaySpecs is now dramatically faster (particularly for complex layouts).
2.1.1 - Tons of new features:
- Added support for FileMaker 14, including button bars, onObjectAVPlayerChange triggers, and placeholder text on buttons and fields.
- New indicators for how much of the CSS of an object was overridden.
- New summary of how much of the CSS was overridden on all of the objects taken together.
- Much better support for viewing labels/titles of buttons, tabs, and popovers.
- Better support for viewing themes on some object types.
- Sparkle support! All future updates will be handled automatically.
And fmXRaySpecs is now FREE to download and use.
- Added support for FileMaker 13, including popovers and sliding controls
- Get the theme and stylesheet of each object, and anywhere the CSS was overridden
- In the preview window you can now set a background color and change the highlight color
- Lots of work to make it more future-proof (or as future-proof as possible)
1.1.0 - Tons of new features:
- Added support for FileMaker 12!
- Non-field objects... find those pesky hidden web viewers
- Much better searching and filtering...
1.0.3 - Added support for 10.7 Lion (finally). Also resolved an edge case for systems that make heavy use of custom menus, which incidently resolved a potential problem for systems that had re-mapped the command-L keyboard command. fmXRaySpecs now changes mode using the popup menu in the lower left-hand corner of each screen. All users should update.
1.0.2 - Added support for retrieving the name of the value list on the field (popups and pull-downs), and fixed a bug where refresh would not complete if there was a search criteria applied. If you have used a previous version, this new column may appear on the far right, as the tool tries not to alter your column width or ordering betweens runs (or versions).
1.0.1 - Resolved minor bug that periodically caused fmXRaySpecs to fail to control FileMaker Pro (non-Advanced)
1.0.0 - Initial Release
Contact Us today for additional information.